July Wishlist

I'm sure that my wishlists are growing larger by the month, and I really did have to refrain from adding everything I liked. It seems I'm still loving pastel shades and metallics this month, but I've added a few bright colours, and a more diverse range of items fit for summer! 

Shorts: Oh My Love, Top: Cheap Monday, Skirt: H&M, Dress: Motel Rocks, Swimsuit: River Island, Shoes: Topshop, Clutch: Warehouse, Top: Miss Selfrigde, Jacket: Topshop, Headband: ASOS

This entry was posted on Saturday 19 July 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “July Wishlist”

  1. Great pics xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete