January Wishlist - Topshop

I've always spent far too much time trawling through countless pages online, looking desperately at the many different items I could only dream of buying. I'm sure most of us are familiar with the satisfaction that comes with continuously adding items to our virtual, dream basket, and the despair at having to abandon them, with great willpower, by quickly clicking off the page. I find online browsing a calming past time, having acquired quite the knack when it comes to efficiently ordering the page (mostly by price for this post-student) and opening hundreds of tabs in the hunt for the perfect outfit.This can very quickly turn into a stressful situation however, which is what I found when creating my January Wishlist. WHY do I become so attached to a piece of fabric or a few jewels? There is a very frivolous side to fashion where the cultural demand for trends churned out by the minute, cause distress for those like me who can't keep up with the costs attached. But I can't help admiring a well designed or interesting piece of clothing, which I value as more of a work of art and something that I can't resist wanting to wear!

Enough babbling for now, my problem creating this month's wishlist was, that when looking at my first destination - Topshop - I fell in love with almost everything on the site, so much so that I had to devote the entire wishlist to the store! Well played, Topshop. I will show you a few of my favourite pieces (believe me there were more). Again my eyes were caught by the metallics, pastels, and simply detailed pieces which perhaps reflects my style, and will persist beyond the changing trends.


This entry was posted on Sunday 18 January 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply