I'm feeling 22

February is a very busy month for me given that most of my family have birthdays around this time, including my twin's and mine! Luckily for me I got to have double the celebrations, and so got to try out my two new jumpsuits. Being rather small I was a bit apprehensive about buying a jumpsuit, though with a bit of sewing I managed to not to trip over too much! I love the textured effect of the 70s style jumpsuit by Topshop, which is flecked with silver to add glamour to the understated grey design. I feel it's elegant with the Bardot shoulders, made stylish with the long wide-legged trousers. My favourite one however has to be my Nasty Gal black fitted jumpsuit. I love the bow sash that makes this jumpsuit a statement piece, furthered by the plunging sweetheart bust. 
Which do you prefer?
x

 Jumpsuit: Nasty Gal, Shoes: Kurt Geiger, Necklace: Talullah Tu



 Jumpsuit: Topshop


This entry was posted on Sunday 1 March 2015 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply